- Features two front pockets with an adjustable tie closure for a secure fit!
- Made in Portugal.
- 100% Non-cruelty & Vegan Cotton
- Ultra-soft, Light-weight, Absorbent & Quick-dry
- Size: Small, Medium
- S: Shoulder width: 57cm | Arm length: 25cm | Body length: 95cm | Belt length: 170cm
- M: Shoulder width: 60cm | Arm length: 26cm | Body length: 100cm | Belt length: 180cm
- Available Colour: Natural, White
Non-cruelty & Vegan Cotton
During the production and manufacturing process of conventional bathroom accessories in the textile industry, the use of animal by-products is not uncommon. Our aim at Heveya® was to develop 100% plant-based bathroom essentials that would be the perfect addition to our sustainable-yet-luxurious product range - ultimately delivering both comfort and functionality!
V-label certified. This certification ensures that no components of animal origin are used in the production and manufacturing process of our vegan cotton bathroom essentials - from the actual collection of the cotton to the dyes used, all processes are free of any animal use.
Quick-dry & Breathable
Our bathrobe features a loose-textured honeycomb design offering a three-dimensional texture that gives more surface area to the robe; very similar to waffle bathrobes! This helps draw moisture off the surface into the base layer and allows air to flow through. With its honeycomb weave, it tends to dry just within 1-2 hours, at least 40% quicker in comparison to traditional terry bathrobes.
A terry bathrobe is your traditional plush bathrobe with uncut loops made to quickly absorb moisture and dry your skin. While terry bathrobes get the job done; help keep you warm & dry - they often tend to remain damp even after hours of hanging and just don’t release moisture quite as well!
Lightweight & Practical
If you have been on the hunt for luxury bathrobes that are durable yet practical, it is recommended to look out for the weight of these bathrobes before purchasing! A bathrobe is considered lightweight anywhere below 400 GSM; anything above this would be considered heavyweight. We kept the design of our bathrobe lightweight due to the very reason that heavier bathrobes tend to take much longer to completely dry and retain odour.
Due to the lightweight and flat-weave structure of our bathrobes, they take way less storage space than their bulky counterparts; an added bonus to avoid clutter and keep things organized!
Materials & Certifications
100% Vegan Cotton
- V-Label GmbH-certified
- Oeko-tex, standard 100, which ensures textiles products with no risk for your health.
- ISO 14001: preserving natural resources and minimizing waste is a part of our day-to-day business.
- ISO 9001: the highest global standard recognized. We check everything, from raw materials to manufacturing processes and client services
Heveya® Vegan Cotton Bath Robe